walkure

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2012
      A lovely young couple have made an offer on Walkure, our beloved AS29. I have not yet accepted or rejected the offer as it is a bit low. I would like to see them take the boat, but I would also like to get a bit more for her.
      So...this may be your last chance. If you want to make an offer NOW is the time.
    • Bill Howard
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2012
        Blessings on the young couple.  I hope they can continue to cruise Walkure.

        From reading your blog, I believe that you have gotten your money's worth from Walkure.

        When I sold my last boat, I was disappointed in the low offer.  But I was glad to have the boat gone!