Re: [bolger] Bantam cruise. Best shoal water cruising powerboat ever designed!

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 9:07 AM
      On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM, captjbturtle <captjbturtle@...> wrote:

      She once sailed to safety with her windsurfer rig

      <grin>

      Thanks for the story.

      Yes, I think that a short list of truly great Bolger designs would include Birdwatcher, Bantam, Tortoise and a few others.
    • Brent
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17 11:57 PM
        When one buys the plans for Bantam #654, does one get the original 16/20 or the one with increased buoyancy or the 24' version please? Or is the longer one another design all together?

        Interesting boat! Brent

      • philbolger@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2012
          Apologies for not answering for so long.  Slipped by me...

          Plans for #654 "Bantam" include the original, the changes and a simple layout for the 24' version.  The price is $200.- to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.

          Thanks for your interest.

          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F