Eastern Messabout June 1-2-3 update

  • Bob Throne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      There's just a month to go 'till this weekend of fun. We just posted an "Activities / Schedule File" on the site, updating what's going on. There is too much to post all the details here, but I've listed just the headings below. For more, the Yahoo group is here, and you can click on Files & Databases to see more:

      YOU'RE INVITED to participate & enjoy informal messing about ...

      Fri - Potluck Supper w/ free hotdogs & fixins (bring a side dish)
      Scamp Show & Tell w/ Mike & Jackie Monies

      Sat - Raft-up lunch @ Cabin John Creek
      Marsh mellow Scoop
      Ducks n Dinks Race
      Open Poker Run

      Potluck Supper w/ free hotogs & fixins (bring a side dish)
      Potluck W/ Capt'n Paul - Sealants & Bedding

      OBX 130 Expedition Cruising - Paul Moffitt
      at the beach at dusk, w/ slides

      Sun - open sailing, tiller sharing and messing about

      All kinds of boats are coming - see the Boats & Capt'ns Database.

      Welcome Bags & dozens of prizes for activities and special categories!