RE: [bolger] Non metal fastenings

  • John and Kathy Trussell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012

      I understand that these fasteners have been in common use for strip planked hulls in England for some time, but I didn’t know that they were available here. Thanks for letting us know.

      If it matters, I’ve been using plastic wire ties in stitch and glue construction for some time. They work wonderfully well and anything you part of the tie which can’t cut off can be encapsulated.

      JohnT

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
        Duckworks has them.
        John Boy

        You can trust me, I have a degree in science...

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
          If I had known that I would have given the link you did. Thanks.

          HJ

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
            :) No worries!

            http://www.duckworksbbs.com/tools/raptor.htm