Re: [bolger] Re: Posted construction photos of original Whalewatcher

  • Susanne@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2012

      Late April 2009, even with tired Phil at the helm of Utilis, we steadily walked away in light airs from a much larger production type dripping with the usual 'must-have' package of yachty 'performance' gadgets...just after we slid past a flock of smaller keel-boat daysailers, then compelled to set their Spinnakers...

      We speculated about a running top-mast with topsail for light-air boost.
      Susanne, PB&F