Bob Hicks disposing of his back issues of MAIB magazine!

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012
      In case others here missed it, Bob Hicks wrote recently that in the next few weeks he is cleaning house and selling his back issues of MAIB magazine for dirt cheap.  After April 1st, he is sending his remaining back issues to the recycling dump.   For barely more that the cost of postage here is a rare chance to fill in your MAIB collection!
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012
        > In case others here missed it, Bob Hicks wrote recently that in the next
        > few weeks he is cleaning house and selling his back issues of MAIB magazine
        > for dirt cheap.

        I've thought for a long time that Bob could make a little (very little) extra money by letting someone compile one or more "Best of MAIB" volumes.
      • prairiedog2332
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012

          MAIB is also available on CD from Duckworks - but only since 2005.

          http://www.duckworksbbs.com/media/maibback/index.htm

          And online in PDF

          http://www.duckworksbbs.com/media/maibonline/index.htm

          Nels