Re: [bolger] Re: Boat plans

  • Susanne@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 5 6:58 PM
      Guten Abend Carl.
      Design #422 MICRO on 11 sheets is available for $250 to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.
      Never built one though...  But others will help you discussing respective details.
      Susanne Altenburger
      Phil Bolger&Friends
      66 Atlantic Street
      Gloucester, MA 01930-1627

      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 7, 2014
        Matthew- Reminds that Pete should be finished if he got to it back after his posting... Did he give an email address? He got the plans from Susanne, as I recall, so maybe he has sent photos??