Re: [bolger] Re: Schooner on ebay

  • Tom Sorensen
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 2, 2012
      When I started driving gas was @ $1.15 a gallon, full time college was $600.00 a term down the road, and I could buy a 3 bedroom ranch for $50,000.00.  My health insurance cost $90.00 a month.  The tuition, house and insurance are all up 500%.  Gas is only up @ 300%, and a bunch of that is the speculators.
      Save it for the FOX newsgroup.  This is about boats.

      From: james fry <hunter02_2002@...>To: "bolger@yahoogroups.com" <bolger@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, March 2, 2012 6:35 PMSubject: Re: [bolger] Re: Schooner on e

      Admittedly I'm a SneakEasy kind of guy myself, but damn, nearly 3000 visitors to this beaut , and not one nibble. Times must be tough.
      Jim
      When I bought my first Jeep, I couldn't fit $2.50 worth of fuel in it. Just now filled up my '98TJ and it cost $50.00.
      When the Chosen One was running for President he was asked what price he'd be comfortable with for gas. His reply was 7-8 dollars a gallon. What the heck are we ever going to do if he hits his 'comfort zone'?

      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 28, 2012
        It arrived yesterday in my Messing About in Boats.

        The suggestion to move the light engine forward is a recurrent theme. Have any other designers done that?