Re: [bolger] Re: Schooner on ebay

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 23, 2012
    Penny Pinching!...wow a 40' Schooner for that price...if its built well its a bargain ...you'd never build the hull nowadays for that cost!...still she won't go to winward that well....but its a good boat...maybe not  so much as the  Schooner Reuel Parker has just finished designing for me....at a reasonable cost and a short time frame too!

    Message 40 of 40 , Sep 28, 2012
      It arrived yesterday in my Messing About in Boats.

      The suggestion to move the light engine forward is a recurrent theme. Have any other designers done that?