Water Van

  • Shaun
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I am new to this group.
      I am interested in Phil Bolger's design "Water Van" but having trouble sourcing the plans though.
      Can any one help?

      Shaun
    • Susanne@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2012
        Good Morning,
            plans are available from the designers for US $300.- to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.
        Address:
        Phil Bolger & Friends Inc.
        66 Atlantic St.
        Gloucester, MA 01930-1627
        USA
        I am interested in Phil Bolger's design "Water Van" but having trouble sourcing the plans though.
        Can any one help?

        Shaun

      • BruceHallman