Re: [bolger] Re: On Bolger Fieldmouse/Supermouse Trap

  • mike graf
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
      Well said. Then considering that monthly financial outlay is directly
      proportional to OAL and the beauty of overhangs evade the common man.
      Used to cruise a Seabird Yawl(considered ugly in it's day) and tow a
      glouster gull, people would "row out" to say how they liked to look at
      it! Never got that response when I went to maximum waterline/interior
      volume designs. BOATS,BOATS,BOATS

      Those Dark Harbors warrant a "row out"

      KK7B wro