Nymph Sailing at Port Townsend

  • KK7B
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2012
      I posted a photo of my son sailing the gaff rigged Nymph through the moored fleet at Port Townsend this past September. It's in the album Rick's Nymph.

      Rick
    • John Kohnen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2012
        That's Jamie Orr's Chebacco, Wayward Lass, anchored just to the right of
        Rick's Nymph.

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        Never board a ship without an onion, is sound doctrine. (H. W.