Re: Final Micro photos

  • meier.denis
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 5, 2012
      Congratulations Rod, nice work. Everything still very frozen here but contemplating the mast building and keel pouring projects I will do this spring for MicroWave keeps me going.
      Grace and Peace....
      Denis

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <rod_cahill@...> wrote:

      > I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro doing the leak test. Yes, first time in the water. Simply let float for a couple of hours to ensure no leaks. It passed! YYYeeeesss! There is nothing onboard and any commentry re the float level would be appreciated thankyou.

    • MylesJ. Swift
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2012

        Rod,

        Nice to see your Micro finally get wet. Think about adding a little more security. I put simple cabinet locks in the top drop board to lock the cabin top. I also put a line from the center of the cockpit cover to an eye bolt below that runs to a cleat inside the cabin. Both were needed since mine has been kept in a marina for the season several times.

        MylesJ

      • kayaker37
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 13, 2012
          Anyone figure out how to see the pictures posted at picasaweb?

          > Has everyone else seen the impressive Bill Haberer photo spread of the
          > history of Dovekies in the latest MAIB? I have tried to get the URL
          > to the color photos up, but there must be some glitch in the URL
          >
          > https://picasaweb.google.com/112471929733492257148/BillHabererTheGoodOlDays?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH1tyZ_oDBtQE

        • catherine.secula
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 13, 2012
            finaly i manage to see the picture
            love the blue
            i can not wait to paint my micro Tubby too, did not see her for 3 weeks , cos in bed following surgery ,, but tomorow a mate is driving me to Tubby
            i will inspired the way your did your tabernacle mast too

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 23, 2012
              thank you for all the pics
              love the rudder suport you did, i will have to do the same
              the rudder all fell of on Tubby..was not built proprely wehen i bought her 3 months ago .