Re: Final Micro photos

  • prairiedog2332
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3 9:46 PM

      You can try this link. There are 90 photos in total;

      Very sorry to hear about your situation.

      Nels

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Catherine Secula <c.secula61@...> wrote:

      > I am trying,but i am no good,will apreciatd if u could send then to me
      > c.secula61@... ,i am alas away from my own micro,car accident and
      > back surgery,so stranded in bed for the lasg 3 weeks,,and few more to go
      > ....not even able to sit in car to see my micro tubby...just link to the
      > world by jnternet and my sailing dreAms...tks, cathy
      >
      > On 04/02/2012 2:56 PM, "Rod Cahill" rod_cahill@... wrote:
      >
      > **
      >

      > Catherine, Go to Bolger group #1 and see the 23 new pictures. Cheers

    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 5 9:25 AM
        Has everyone else seen the impressive Bill Haberer photo spread of the
        history of Dovekies in the latest MAIB? I have tried to get the URL
        to the color photos up, but there must be some glitch in the URL

        https://picasaweb.google.com/112471929733492257148/BillHabererTheGoodOlDays?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH1tyZ_oDBtQE
      • meier.denis
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5 11:44 AM
          Congratulations Rod, nice work. Everything still very frozen here but contemplating the mast building and keel pouring projects I will do this spring for MicroWave keeps me going.
          Grace and Peace....
          Denis

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <rod_cahill@...> wrote:

          > I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro doing the leak test. Yes, first time in the water. Simply let float for a couple of hours to ensure no leaks. It passed! YYYeeeesss! There is nothing onboard and any commentry re the float level would be appreciated thankyou.

        • MylesJ. Swift
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 6 12:17 PM

            Rod,

            Nice to see your Micro finally get wet. Think about adding a little more security. I put simple cabinet locks in the top drop board to lock the cabin top. I also put a line from the center of the cockpit cover to an eye bolt below that runs to a cleat inside the cabin. Both were needed since mine has been kept in a marina for the season several times.

            MylesJ

          • kayaker37
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 13 3:16 PM
              Anyone figure out how to see the pictures posted at picasaweb?

              > Has everyone else seen the impressive Bill Haberer photo spread of the
              > history of Dovekies in the latest MAIB? I have tried to get the URL
              > to the color photos up, but there must be some glitch in the URL
              >
              > https://picasaweb.google.com/112471929733492257148/BillHabererTheGoodOlDays?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH1tyZ_oDBtQE

            • catherine.secula
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 13 7:46 PM
                finaly i manage to see the picture
                love the blue
                i can not wait to paint my micro Tubby too, did not see her for 3 weeks , cos in bed following surgery ,, but tomorow a mate is driving me to Tubby
                i will inspired the way your did your tabernacle mast too

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 23 4:28 PM
                  thank you for all the pics
                  love the rudder suport you did, i will have to do the same
                  the rudder all fell of on Tubby..was not built proprely wehen i bought her 3 months ago .