Re: Final Micro photos

  • Catherine Secula
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
      where can i see your new picture?
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
        Good work, but might look a little light, eh? A couple of people and a bunch of gear will help.

        On Feb 3, 2012, at 6:05 PM, Rod wrote:

        I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro doing the leak test. Yes, first time in the water. Simply let float for a couple of hours to ensure no leaks. It passed! YYYeeeesss! There is nothing onboard and any commentry re the float level would be appreciated thankyou.

      • Catherine Secula
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012

          I always get confused how to acess group to see pictures,

          On 04/02/2012 1:50 PM, "Mark Albanese" <marka97203@...> wrote:

          Good work, but might look a little light, eh? A couple of people and a bunch of gear will help.

          On Feb 3, 2012, at 6:05 PM, Rod wrote:

          > I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro do...

        • Rod Cahill
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
            Catherine,  Go to Bolger group #1 and see the 23 new pictures.  Cheers

              I am trying,but i am no good,will apreciatd if u could send then to me   c.secula61@...  ,i am alas away from my own micro,car accident and back surgery,so stranded in bed for the lasg 3 weeks,,and few more to go ....not even able to sit in car to see my micro tubby...just link to the world by jnternet and my sailing dreAms...tks, cathy

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012

                You can try this link. There are 90 photos in total;

                Very sorry to hear about your situation.

                Nels

                --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Catherine Secula <c.secula61@...> wrote:

                > I am trying,but i am no good,will apreciatd if u could send then to me
                > c.secula61@... ,i am alas away from my own micro,car accident and
                > back surgery,so stranded in bed for the lasg 3 weeks,,and few more to go
                > ....not even able to sit in car to see my micro tubby...just link to the
                > world by jnternet and my sailing dreAms...tks, cathy
                >
                > On 04/02/2012 2:56 PM, "Rod Cahill" rod_cahill@... wrote:
                >
                > **
                >

                > Catherine, Go to Bolger group #1 and see the 23 new pictures. Cheers

              • BruceHallman
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 5, 2012
                  Has everyone else seen the impressive Bill Haberer photo spread of the
                  history of Dovekies in the latest MAIB? I have tried to get the URL
                  to the color photos up, but there must be some glitch in the URL

                  https://picasaweb.google.com/112471929733492257148/BillHabererTheGoodOlDays?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH1tyZ_oDBtQE
                • meier.denis
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 5, 2012
                    Congratulations Rod, nice work. Everything still very frozen here but contemplating the mast building and keel pouring projects I will do this spring for MicroWave keeps me going.
                    Grace and Peace....
                    Denis

                    --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <rod_cahill@...> wrote:

                    > I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro doing the leak test. Yes, first time in the water. Simply let float for a couple of hours to ensure no leaks. It passed! YYYeeeesss! There is nothing onboard and any commentry re the float level would be appreciated thankyou.

                  • MylesJ. Swift
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 6, 2012

                      Rod,

                      Nice to see your Micro finally get wet. Think about adding a little more security. I put simple cabinet locks in the top drop board to lock the cabin top. I also put a line from the center of the cockpit cover to an eye bolt below that runs to a cleat inside the cabin. Both were needed since mine has been kept in a marina for the season several times.

                      MylesJ

                    • kayaker37
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 13, 2012
                        Anyone figure out how to see the pictures posted at picasaweb?

                        > Has everyone else seen the impressive Bill Haberer photo spread of the
                        > history of Dovekies in the latest MAIB? I have tried to get the URL
                        > to the color photos up, but there must be some glitch in the URL
                        >
                        > https://picasaweb.google.com/112471929733492257148/BillHabererTheGoodOlDays?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH1tyZ_oDBtQE

                      • catherine.secula
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 13, 2012
                          finaly i manage to see the picture
                          love the blue
                          i can not wait to paint my micro Tubby too, did not see her for 3 weeks , cos in bed following surgery ,, but tomorow a mate is driving me to Tubby
                          i will inspired the way your did your tabernacle mast too

                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 23, 2012
                            thank you for all the pics
                            love the rudder suport you did, i will have to do the same
                            the rudder all fell of on Tubby..was not built proprely wehen i bought her 3 months ago .