Final Micro photos

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
      I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro doing the leak test. Yes, first time in the water. Simply let float for a couple of hours to ensure no leaks. It passed! YYYeeeesss! There is nothing onboard and any commentry re the float level would be appreciated thankyou.
    • Catherine Secula
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
        where can i see your new picture?
      • Mark Albanese
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
          Good work, but might look a little light, eh? A couple of people and a bunch of gear will help.

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012

            I always get confused how to acess group to see pictures,

            On 04/02/2012 1:50 PM, "Mark Albanese" <marka97203@...> wrote:

            Good work, but might look a little light, eh? A couple of people and a bunch of gear will help.

            On Feb 3, 2012, at 6:05 PM, Rod wrote:

            > I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro do...

          • Rod Cahill
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 3, 2012
              Catherine,  Go to Bolger group #1 and see the 23 new pictures.  Cheers

                I am trying,but i am no good,will apreciatd if u could send then to me   c.secula61@...  ,i am alas away from my own micro,car accident and back surgery,so stranded in bed for the lasg 3 weeks,,and few more to go ....not even able to sit in car to see my micro tubby...just link to the world by jnternet and my sailing dreAms...tks, cathy

                Catherine,  Go to Bolger group #1 and see the 23 new pictures.  Cheers

                  You can try this link. There are 90 photos in total;

                  Very sorry to hear about your situation.

                  Nels

                  --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Catherine Secula <c.secula61@...> wrote:

                  > I am trying,but i am no good,will apreciatd if u could send then to me
                  > c.secula61@... ,i am alas away from my own micro,car accident and
                  > back surgery,so stranded in bed for the lasg 3 weeks,,and few more to go
                  > ....not even able to sit in car to see my micro tubby...just link to the
                  > world by jnternet and my sailing dreAms...tks, cathy
                  >
                  > On 04/02/2012 2:56 PM, "Rod Cahill" rod_cahill@... wrote:
                  >
                  > **
                  >

                  > Catherine, Go to Bolger group #1 and see the 23 new pictures. Cheers

                • BruceHallman
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 5, 2012
                    Has everyone else seen the impressive Bill Haberer photo spread of the
                    history of Dovekies in the latest MAIB? I have tried to get the URL
                    to the color photos up, but there must be some glitch in the URL

                    https://picasaweb.google.com/112471929733492257148/BillHabererTheGoodOlDays?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH1tyZ_oDBtQE
                  • meier.denis
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 5, 2012
                      Congratulations Rod, nice work. Everything still very frozen here but contemplating the mast building and keel pouring projects I will do this spring for MicroWave keeps me going.
                      Grace and Peace....
                      Denis

                      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <rod_cahill@...> wrote:

                      > I have just published 23 new photos of my Micro doing the leak test. Yes, first time in the water. Simply let float for a couple of hours to ensure no leaks. It passed! YYYeeeesss! There is nothing onboard and any commentry re the float level would be appreciated thankyou.

                    • MylesJ. Swift
                      Message 10 of 13 , Feb 6, 2012

                        Rod,

                        Nice to see your Micro finally get wet. Think about adding a little more security. I put simple cabinet locks in the top drop board to lock the cabin top. I also put a line from the center of the cockpit cover to an eye bolt below that runs to a cleat inside the cabin. Both were needed since mine has been kept in a marina for the season several times.

                        MylesJ

                      • kayaker37
                        Message 11 of 13 , Feb 13, 2012
                          Anyone figure out how to see the pictures posted at picasaweb?

                          > Has everyone else seen the impressive Bill Haberer photo spread of the
                          > history of Dovekies in the latest MAIB? I have tried to get the URL
                          > to the color photos up, but there must be some glitch in the URL
                          >
                          > https://picasaweb.google.com/112471929733492257148/BillHabererTheGoodOlDays?authkey=Gv1sRgCLH1tyZ_oDBtQE

                        • catherine.secula
                          Message 12 of 13 , Feb 13, 2012
                            finaly i manage to see the picture
                            love the blue
                            i can not wait to paint my micro Tubby too, did not see her for 3 weeks , cos in bed following surgery ,, but tomorow a mate is driving me to Tubby
                            i will inspired the way your did your tabernacle mast too

                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 23, 2012
                              thank you for all the pics
                              love the rudder suport you did, i will have to do the same
                              the rudder all fell of on Tubby..was not built proprely wehen i bought her 3 months ago .