Buzzard Bay Micro cruise MAIB

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      I loved reading Rob Grogan's story on rowing his Micro back across Buzzard's Bay after a sail over to Marion from Monument Beach. I would like to know more about how the boat has held up after many years. It may be helpful for future builders to know what works and what needs improvement. (I know about the cleat on the mast!, sorry! That's what happens when you deviate from Bolger's plans.)

      I am about to embark in a similar scale project and would love some data to help with materials selection: Paint? keel structure" rudder? interior? sailing rig?

      David Jost