Re: Long Micro Launch and cruise Video

  • RSS
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
      Great job on the Micro, and a great video! Beautiful scenery. I really need to spend a winter in Thailand one of these years.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Stromski <j.stromski@...> wrote:

      > Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.
      >
      > Best,
      > Joe

    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
        Ditto!  What a great accomplishment launching a Long Micro!  Congratulations.
      • Susanne@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
          Inspiring project with intriguing visuals of a 'far-away' place and its distinct culture, Phil may scarcely have hoped for to eventually see a LONG MICRO serve exploring, and adding its own 'visuals' to...
          Susanne Altenburger, Phil Bolger & Friends

          .