Re: [bolger] Long Micro Launch and cruise Video

  • Rex White
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
      This is a great treat for the members. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
        Pat,
        Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
        Bill, in Texas

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

        > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
        > Link to video supplied here
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
        >
        > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
        >
        > Warm regards all
        > PAT

      • James W Rollins
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
          Beautiful video and boat! What a great first cruise!!!  Thanks for sharing! Jim in Texas

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 8, 2012, at 7:51 PM, "William" <kingw@...> wrote:

          Pat,
          Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
          Bill, in Texas

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

          > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
          > Link to video supplied here
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
          >
          > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
          >
          > Warm regards all
          > PAT

        • RSS
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
            Great job on the Micro, and a great video! Beautiful scenery. I really need to spend a winter in Thailand one of these years.

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Stromski <j.stromski@...> wrote:

            > Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.
            >
            > Best,
            > Joe

          • BruceHallman
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
              Ditto!  What a great accomplishment launching a Long Micro!  Congratulations.
            • Susanne@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                Inspiring project with intriguing visuals of a 'far-away' place and its distinct culture, Phil may scarcely have hoped for to eventually see a LONG MICRO serve exploring, and adding its own 'visuals' to...
                Susanne Altenburger, Phil Bolger & Friends

                .