Re: [bolger] Long Micro Launch and cruise Video

  • Joseph Stromski
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
      Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.

      Best,
      Joe

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
        This is a great treat for the members. Thanks.

        Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.

        Best,
        Joe

        5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.

        Warm regards all
        PAT

      • William
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
          Pat,
          Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
          Bill, in Texas

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

          > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
          > Link to video supplied here
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
          >
          > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
          >
          > Warm regards all
          > PAT

        • James W Rollins
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
            Beautiful video and boat! What a great first cruise!!!  Thanks for sharing! Jim in Texas

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 8, 2012, at 7:51 PM, "William" <kingw@...> wrote:

            Pat,
            Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
            Bill, in Texas

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

            > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
            > Link to video supplied here
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
            >
            > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
            >
            > Warm regards all
            > PAT

          • RSS
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
              Great job on the Micro, and a great video! Beautiful scenery. I really need to spend a winter in Thailand one of these years.

              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Stromski <j.stromski@...> wrote:

              > Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.
              >
              > Best,
              > Joe

            • BruceHallman
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                Ditto!  What a great accomplishment launching a Long Micro!  Congratulations.
              • Susanne@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                  Inspiring project with intriguing visuals of a 'far-away' place and its distinct culture, Phil may scarcely have hoped for to eventually see a LONG MICRO serve exploring, and adding its own 'visuals' to...
                  Susanne Altenburger, Phil Bolger & Friends

                  .