Re: [bolger] Long Micro Launch and cruise Video

  • John Boy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
      Awesome!

      You can trust me, I have a degree in science...

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
        Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.

        Best,
        Joe

        5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.

        Warm regards all
        PAT

      • Rex White
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
          This is a great treat for the members. Thanks.

          Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.

          Best,
          Joe

          5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.

          Warm regards all
          PAT

        • William
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
            Pat,
            Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
            Bill, in Texas

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

            > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
            > Link to video supplied here
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
            >
            > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
            >
            > Warm regards all
            > PAT

          • James W Rollins
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
              Beautiful video and boat! What a great first cruise!!!  Thanks for sharing! Jim in Texas

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jan 8, 2012, at 7:51 PM, "William" <kingw@...> wrote:

              Pat,
              Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
              Bill, in Texas

              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

              > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
              > Link to video supplied here
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
              >
              > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
              >
              > Warm regards all
              > PAT

            • RSS
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                Great job on the Micro, and a great video! Beautiful scenery. I really need to spend a winter in Thailand one of these years.

                --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Stromski <j.stromski@...> wrote:

                > Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.
                >
                > Best,
                > Joe

              • BruceHallman
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                  Ditto!  What a great accomplishment launching a Long Micro!  Congratulations.
                • Susanne@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                    Inspiring project with intriguing visuals of a 'far-away' place and its distinct culture, Phil may scarcely have hoped for to eventually see a LONG MICRO serve exploring, and adding its own 'visuals' to...
                    Susanne Altenburger, Phil Bolger & Friends

                    .