Long Micro Launch and cruise Video

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2012
      Finally launched Loma (long micro).
      Link to video supplied here
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM

      5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.

      Warm regards all
      PAT
    • John Boy
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
        Awesome!

        You can trust me, I have a degree in science...

        5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.

        Warm regards all
        PAT

      • Joseph Stromski
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
          Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.

          Best,
          Joe

          5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.

          Warm regards all
          PAT

        • Rex White
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
            This is a great treat for the members. Thanks.

            Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.

            Best,
            Joe

            5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.

            Warm regards all
            PAT

          • William
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 8, 2012
              Pat,
              Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
              Bill, in Texas

              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

              > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
              > Link to video supplied here
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
              >
              > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
              >
              > Warm regards all
              > PAT

            • James W Rollins
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                Beautiful video and boat! What a great first cruise!!!  Thanks for sharing! Jim in Texas

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 8, 2012, at 7:51 PM, "William" <kingw@...> wrote:

                Pat,
                Awesome video, great looking boat, and wonderful scenery. I nominate it for the best Long Micro video of 2012. I am also pleased that you are continuing the trend of crew members sporting a goatee. :-)
                Bill, in Texas

                --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

                > Finally launched Loma (long micro).
                > Link to video supplied here
                > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQ8bLtunPM
                >
                > 5 days of bliss at Ping River national Park.
                >
                > Warm regards all
                > PAT

              • RSS
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                  Great job on the Micro, and a great video! Beautiful scenery. I really need to spend a winter in Thailand one of these years.

                  --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Stromski <j.stromski@...> wrote:

                  > Congrats, that looks like an awesome boat. The video is spectacular.
                  >
                  > Best,
                  > Joe

                • BruceHallman
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                    Ditto!  What a great accomplishment launching a Long Micro!  Congratulations.
                  • Susanne@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 9, 2012
                      Inspiring project with intriguing visuals of a 'far-away' place and its distinct culture, Phil may scarcely have hoped for to eventually see a LONG MICRO serve exploring, and adding its own 'visuals' to...
                      Susanne Altenburger, Phil Bolger & Friends

                      .