Re: How many light schooners

  • BillM
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
      I've wondered about that before and after I built mine about 10 years ago. I've contacted all the people that built one and posted on the Instant Boat website message board. I would be great to find someone closer than Mahone Bay to race. I'm always working on something on mine and it will be the floor boards and other upgrades this winter.
      There are pictures of mine in the Bolger Photos and on the Instant Boat website message board.

      I also have red sails, like the "Ruby Slipper" that the Klopfenstien's used to have posted on the Instant Boats Site.