Re: Details on available Chebacco plans

  • cmarshall200
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 23, 2011
      I've owned a first version, which was the original cold molded one. It didn't have a slot for raising the mast. Instead if the mast collar was loosened, the hole through the partners was much bigger than needed. That gave just enough room to lean the mast back a few degrees when lifting and raising the mast. That was all that was needed for one person to get the mast down or up.
      As far as I know the plans for this version were never available.
      Charles