Re: [bolger] Re: Bruce Hallman drawings

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011
      On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Peter <pvanderwaart@...> wrote:

      > A lot of Bruce's drawings are on his Flickr site:
      >
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/

      It is hard keeping up.

      Mostly I do those isometric studies for my personal education, being
      that I have realized that if when I want to study a boat that I can
      learn more if I doodle a 3D rendering of the boat as part of my study.
      It makes the shapes stick better in my mind, and results in me
      learning more and greater understanding. Sharing the screen grabs of
      these 3D studies is actually an afterthought.

      Anyway, about six months back, I did put together an index page, which
      is out of date now, but it is the best available.

      http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics.html