Bruce Hallman drawings

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2011
      My memory fails me but I would like to know from Bruce if there is a site for all of your drawings of bolger boats. Thanks and I am a fan of your work and profound knowledge of all things boats. regards Paul McLellan
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011
        A lot of Bruce's drawings are on his Flickr site:

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/

        If you look on the "photostream" you'll see that there are about 90 pages of images. Page 1 is the recent, Page 90 is the oldest. Working back, the CAD images start at about Page 20.

        There are lots of great pictures of Bolger boats. Note that some of the pictures and CAD images are not Bolger boats, and not everything is clearly identified.

        Peter

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <paulmclellan@...> wrote:

        > My memory fails me but I would like to know from Bruce if there is a site for all of your drawings of bolger boats. Thanks and I am a fan of your work and profound knowledge of all things boats. regards Paul McLellan

      • BruceHallman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011
          On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Peter <pvanderwaart@...> wrote:

          > A lot of Bruce's drawings are on his Flickr site:
          >
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/

          It is hard keeping up.

          Mostly I do those isometric studies for my personal education, being
          that I have realized that if when I want to study a boat that I can
          learn more if I doodle a 3D rendering of the boat as part of my study.
          It makes the shapes stick better in my mind, and results in me
          learning more and greater understanding. Sharing the screen grabs of
          these 3D studies is actually an afterthought.

          Anyway, about six months back, I did put together an index page, which
          is out of date now, but it is the best available.

          http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics.html