Re: [bolger] long micro photo

  • Scot Mc Pherson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
      egad, Sorry to hear about your accident. I guess you must be pretty ok if you still plan on launching next month. Take care of yourself first.

      Scot McPherson, CISSP, MCSA
      McPherson Family Farms
      Le Claire, IA, USA

      On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

      Hi Bill
      Thanks for sharing the pics.
      I know the area well.
      had a head on motorcycle accident had to delay
      launch of my long mico until next month.

      will send some pics of the launch.

      warm regards
      Pat

    • William
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
        Pat
        Sorry to hear about your accident. Pics of launch will be great.
        Bill