long micro photo

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2011
      Hi Bill
      Thanks for sharing the pics.
      I know the area well.
      had a head on motorcycle accident had to delay
      launch of my long mico until next month.

      will send some pics of the launch.

      warm regards
      Pat
    • Scot Mc Pherson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
        egad, Sorry to hear about your accident. I guess you must be pretty ok if you still plan on launching next month. Take care of yourself first.

        Scot McPherson, CISSP, MCSA
        McPherson Family Farms
        Le Claire, IA, USA

        On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Pat <patjah@...> wrote:

        Hi Bill
        Thanks for sharing the pics.
        I know the area well.
        had a head on motorcycle accident had to delay
        launch of my long mico until next month.

        will send some pics of the launch.

        warm regards
        Pat

      • William
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
          Pat
          Sorry to hear about your accident. Pics of launch will be great.
          Bill