  • jalo@istar.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      There were three that regularly raced at the Mahone Bay Wooden Boat
      Festival in Nova Scotia and another one that was rather permanently
      beached. As far as I know the races are still happening each summer as
      part of the now named Classic Boat Festival. Given the relatively
      small population of Nova Scotia, even if it is a maritime province, my
      estimate would go with the larger numbers suggested.

      Jack E. Bearben (aka jeb)