23' 6" Plywood Diesel Cruiser (BWAOM p. 293)

  • gregory_west2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      I know others have asked before, but does anyone know someone that owns one of these boats or does anyone have any photos of one built? In his description of the boat, Phil Bolger said that one was built by Warren Swan for his own use on Lake St. Clair in Michigan (just outside of Detroit), but I don't see any postings by a Mr. Swan nor can I find any indication on this listserv that anyone else on this listserv has built one. But I may have missed a posting from someone that has. Any information on this boat would be helpful. Thanks.