Re: [bolger] Re: Viking funeral for boat--probably A Bad Idea

  • Stefan Topolski
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 4, 2011
      a complete mess - BLECHH.

      All the Best,
      Stefan

      El sep 21, 2011, a las 11:15 am, Peter escribió:

      > - So, the dumpster seems the way to go.

      There a couple of Olympic sailors who burned their boat after the races. IIRC, it was an Etchells that had been dropped and the internal stiffness destroyed. It made an ugly, smokey fire. A nice crisp wood fire is one thing, but burning plastic is a mess.

    • Chris Crandall
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 5, 2011
        It's not much good if "some time" is thousands of years. Or more.