Re: [bolger] Re: A Nymph grows in Damascus

  • Bill Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2011
      Hello Bob:

      Plans specify a 40 square foot sail.  This is available from Harold H. Payson & Co., Pleasant Beach Road, South Thomaston  Maine 04858 for $235.

      I bought the sail for my June Bug from Payson & Co. and have been very pleased with it.

      Bill Howard
      Nellysford VA
      On Sep 28, 2011, at 10:58 AM, BobM wrote:

      Now on the list, WOOT!

      Nymph project here in Damascus Maryland is coming along fine, but Doug and I didn't get her in the water yet. Close, we we decided not to rush it and ruin something. First code of varnish went on last night so this weekend looks good. More pictures to follow.

      Any suggestions for a decent sail for her? We were thinking of a sprit rig about of 30 sq feet.

      Thanks in advance,
      Bob M