Re: [bolger] Three D catalog

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
      On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Peter <pvanderwaart@...> wrote:

      > There is an article in the NY Times today about a new inexpensive "3-D printer"

      There is an outfit called "TechShop" here in S.F. that has one of
      these, which you can use for a membership fee of $125/month. I went
      down and saw it in action a few weeks ago, and it is the real deal.

      http://techshop.ws/
    • Pierce Nichols
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011

        There's an outfit in Seattle that has a bunch of 3d printers called Metrix Create Space.