Re: [bolger] Can you trust pb&f???

  • Grover Pagans
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 29 8:11 AM
      Not true
      No vedetta
      Have cancer
      Just want the plans
      You dont know me
      Have cancer
      Served my country 31 yrs...did you
      My son is aghanistan
      You are continuingthis diatribe unfairly
      Threathening me...fot what....i just want the plans as advertised in maib
      Cannot build because of cancer
      Please forgive me for being very sick
      Please stop this
      Enroute to hospital for treatment
      Have no response fm pbf
      Begging you...please
      Very painful for me
      Willnot rrspond again
      Hope you are satisfied

      On Mon Aug 29th, 2011 7:55 AM PDT BruceHallman wrote:

      >On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:34 AM, pagansg <pagansg@...> wrote:
      >
      >...pb&f is impossible to contact and will not respond....
      >
      >Grover,
      >
      >Please consider that there is a long history of you being rude (and
      >mean) to Susanne. So, you should not be surprised at a lack of
      >continued response to your incessant pestering.
      >
      >To be frank, I was shocked to learn that you wrote in October 2010 (I
      >quote): "I am going to start a campaign on every internet site I can
      >find telling this sorry tale." Stop this vendetta of yours, it has
      >gone on far too long. It makes you look very small and pitiful.
      >
      >That said: I agree this is has been a sad experience for you. It also
      >has been sad for Susanne. She has offered a public explanation, and
      >publicly extended to you her sympathies to you (in October 2010),
      >including a realistic offer for you to start construction of the hull
      >using the Flying Cloud plans which are complete. But, you apparently
      >have no immediate plans to actually build this boat.
      >
      >So the only urgency here appears to be your vendetta. I suggest you
      >examine your priorities in life and find a little love and empathy.
      >Perhaps you might want to help a child build a boat?
    • shortdottedline
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 29 2:16 PM
        I had a commission done #630, The Illinois. (later the Chicago, because
        I lived there then,) Hallerman did a fine workup on this lovely design.
        A year or 2 later I got a call from Susanne asking about it, alas it
        never got built. ( I think they were justifiably proud of this fine
        design)They called in another year too.The design was done promptly. and
        in great detail .I think they earned their $2,000 and then some. I had
        that much pleasure purusing the plans, day dreaming and putting my own
        touches on the design. Most of my changes were gently discouraged by
        Phil and always with sound reasoning!! I bugged them a lot with question
        and comments, they were patient and kind. Perhaps the business changed
        later I do not know. I do know they acted completely professional with
        my commissioon, I am glad I was able to be in contact with this modern
        day genous in his own way. HIs out of the box designing is sorely
        missed.! ed short
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "joe_mapango"
        <ccurtis-keyword-crusing.65bae6@...> wrote:

        > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, BruceHallman hallman@ wrote:
        > >
        > > On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 8:04 AM, joe_mapango
        > > ccurtis-keyword-crusing.65bae6@ wrote:
        > >

        > > > In some ways I can believe what he is saying. In a smaller way, I
        have had similar experiences with dealing with B&F. I have faxed, and
        Emailed a number of times, and never received a response. Only a few
        months ago I Emailed Phill's wife (Suzanne I think) directly just to ask
        one question about price, no answer.

        > > They have no duty to you to sell you plans. Get over it. We cannot
        > > demand anyone to sell anything.
        > >

        > I'm over it Bruce. As a matter of fact, I don't care. I am able to buy
        Bolger plans when I need to. I think it is unfortunate that they have
        chosen to do business (or not do business) the way they have. But don't
        think for a minute that I don't sleep over it.