Re: [bolger] Expansions from Bolger. Dart / Cartoon #30 / ...

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 25, 2011
      This is supposed to be the best book on panel expansion, and was probably
      used by PCB when he was learning:

      Ship and Aircraft Fairing and Development: For Draftsman and Loftsmen and
      Sheet Metal Workers by Sam Rabl (yes, THAT Sam Rabl!)

      http://preview.tinyurl.com/43939qd

      Hoo boy! They sure get a bundle for a copy nowadays! I think mine might
      have cost me $15...

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      In politics, absurdity is not a handicap. (Napoleon Bonaparte)