Re: Jessie Cooper

  • paull01
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 19 3:01 PM
      Speaking of festivals, I just found an add for the CWB's Home Built Boats Weekend --- this weekend! Here is the website:

      http://cwb.org/home-built-boats-weekend

      Looks like lots of great boats already signed up. Tomboy just got accepted -even in her current state-. So if you can, come on by to see her this weekend. I'll take you for a sail. I even think sunshine is forecast!!

      Paul
      Seattle