Sailing with Kate

  • Douglas Pollard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2011
      Below are four links to My Utube video showing Our Bahamas trip in 1997.
      I don't own the music and a few of the pictures so I will be taking it
      down next week. You can't open the videos without using these links as
      It is not public. If you are interested, this coming week is when it
      will be available.
      The trip was made on a 35ft Fantaisia sloop but there are a few pictures
      of my Bolger cat yawl that I converted to a schooner. She is anchored
      at Los Olis anchorage in Fort lauder dale. You'll see
      her! Doug

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyUJlcZ1Mk8 Sailing with Kate 1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lra-MxaTIBE Sailing with Kate 2
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdN5twHM8pI Sailing with Kate 3