Re: [bolger] Re: Martha Jane in TX200

  • Christopher Breaux
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
      The Martha Jane participated in the TX 200 event in 2008 and 2010. she appeared to sail along quite nicely to windward in a less than typical TX200 wind in 2010.

      Breaux

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
        Picture MJ5 is certainly a very nice one. She looks like she is moving so gracefully. Is it possible to get the original? I'd like to have it grace my desktop.
      • prairiedog2332
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
          My response seems to have disappeared as well so will try again.

          That photo was taken by Andrew Tatton and is in this photostream.

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/51595702@N03/4747993678/in/photostream

          With more photos here:

          http://www.texas200.com/2010/index.htm

          Including a great photo of the folding schooner (Elsie B) I believe
          belongs to Christopher Breaux

          <http://www.flickr.com/photos/51595702@N03/4747993678/in/photostream>
          <http://www.flickr.com/photos/27708975@N02/5852884216/in/set-72157627005\
          387834>

          In 2011 there was also a Bolger Light Schooner built by Chris Tomsett.

          <http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.194814700566682#!/photo.php?f\
          bid=1776397740908&set=oa.194814700566682&type=1&theater>

          http://www.texas200.com/2011/ccm.htm

          Nels

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Breaux <qvcoachbr0@...>
          wrote:

          > The Martha Jane participated in the TX 200 event in 2008 and 2010. she
          appeared
          > to sail along quite nicely to windward in a less than typical TX200
          wind in
          > 2010.
          >
          > Breaux

        • George Broadlick
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
            the pictures shown are from 2010.
            I also took the boat on the texas 200 2008.
            Martha Jane makes the Texas 200 an easy trip.
            I would like to add a bimini for the next one.