Martha Jane in TX200

  • prairiedog2332
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2011
      I added 7 photos to the photos section in the above-named album

      Nels
    • martha2001au
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
        My favourite design...

        Col

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "prairiedog2332" <arvent@...> wrote:

        > I added 7 photos to the photos section in the above-named album

        > Nels

      • thedumbox2
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
          Which TX200? (my previous query must have got lost in the ether).

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "prairiedog2332" <arvent@...> wrote:

          > I added 7 photos to the photos section in the above-named album

          > Nels

        • Christopher Breaux
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
            The Martha Jane participated in the TX 200 event in 2008 and 2010. she appeared to sail along quite nicely to windward in a less than typical TX200 wind in 2010.

            Breaux

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
              Picture MJ5 is certainly a very nice one. She looks like she is moving so gracefully. Is it possible to get the original? I'd like to have it grace my desktop.
            • prairiedog2332
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
                My response seems to have disappeared as well so will try again.

                That photo was taken by Andrew Tatton and is in this photostream.

                http://www.flickr.com/photos/51595702@N03/4747993678/in/photostream

                With more photos here:

                http://www.texas200.com/2010/index.htm

                Including a great photo of the folding schooner (Elsie B) I believe
                belongs to Christopher Breaux

                <http://www.flickr.com/photos/51595702@N03/4747993678/in/photostream>
                <http://www.flickr.com/photos/27708975@N02/5852884216/in/set-72157627005\
                387834>

                In 2011 there was also a Bolger Light Schooner built by Chris Tomsett.

                <http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.194814700566682#!/photo.php?f\
                bid=1776397740908&set=oa.194814700566682&type=1&theater>

                http://www.texas200.com/2011/ccm.htm

                Nels

                --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Breaux <qvcoachbr0@...>
                wrote:

                > The Martha Jane participated in the TX 200 event in 2008 and 2010. she
                appeared
                > to sail along quite nicely to windward in a less than typical TX200
                wind in
                > 2010.
                >
                > Breaux

              • George Broadlick
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 7, 2011
                  the pictures shown are from 2010.
                  I also took the boat on the texas 200 2008.
                  Martha Jane makes the Texas 200 an easy trip.
                  I would like to add a bimini for the next one.