Trying to locate Whalewatcher plans

  • Alain Routhier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
      Hello all,
      Over the last two months, I send (succesfully from my end) 3 faxes to confirm availability/pricing fro WhaleWatcher latest plans, but no answer so far ... Is the business still open and/or plans still available ?

      Regards,

      Cortomio
    • Wilderness Voice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
        I have one of the two sets of whalewatcher plans not built contact me