Re: Alternative Sail Plan for Micro

  • haver51
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 5, 2011
      Good day Myles J. are you going to build a tread lightly with water tanks? she is longer than scamp and has the same sail layout.? greetings Hilbert.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Myles J. Swift" <mswift@...> wrote:

      > I wasn't suggesting using a balanced lug on Micro, sorry I wasn't clear on
      > that. I was looking at his original question of dealing with the mast on
      > Micro and other considerations of simplifying things for retirement boating.
      > My main fantasy boat right now is a stretched SCAMP with the Walkabout sail
      > plan.
      >

      > MylesJ

    • Myles J. Swift
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 8, 2011

        I’m aware of the Michalak designs. Having built a June Bug, a Micro, a Brick/Duck, and a Shoebox I want to make something nicer. I’m working my way towards having time available to do that.

        MylesJ