Re: [bolger] Tutorial.. for Carlson's Hulls?

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
      Jeff,
      Try the CCW and CW buttons in the nesting window to move a selected part in small increments.

      Meanwhile, yes thanks to Gregg for such a great program.
      Mark

      On Jul 2, 2011, at 7:22 PM, jeffreypaes wrote:

      I am just starting to use Hulls to play with pram plans for a winter project.

      I can not find a complete tutorial for hulls, so I have a neophyte question if someone cannot point me to documentation.

      How do you partially rotate a component when laying out panels? The chines are too long for a 4x8 sheet of plywood but would fit if I could diagonally place them corner to corner.

      Jeff

    • jeffrey.paes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2011
        How do these buttons allow me to partially rotate the items?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2011
          Sorry not to have been clear enough. You have to select the part you want to move first. That'll get little 'handles'.