Bolger Sapphire need to sell

  • anneservant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
      My name is Kim Campbell -- I'm using a friend's account here. I bought Doc Musekamp's Bolger Sapphire about a year and a half ago. I haven't been able to move it from where he had it stored (I don't have a truck), and finally have decided, because my life has taken another turn, with a move to Canada, that I am going to put Sapphire back on the market. She was for sale before for $9000, which is much less than her replacement value, so I would ask the same, or best (reasonable) offer. Alas, I cannot show her to you, since I am a long distance away, but she has not been moved and has been stored inside since Doc Musekamp had her for sale. If any interest, I will have my friend Anne forward replies to me, or I can be reached directly at kimberlee$$.anne$$.campbell@.... Please take the dollar signs OUT of the email -- these are to fool the email-harvesting bots! Thanks!
    • anneservant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2011
        Dear all,

        The posting removed the rest of my email: it is gmail.com