COE for 59 sq ft leg-o-mutton

  • thedumbox2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2011
      I am wondering if someone here could give me the measurement for the coe of the Gypsy sail rig from the aft perpindicular. I imagine it is between 29 and 33 inches. If so, I am thinking the rig would work on my 12 ft dinghy. Thanks, Dennis
    • captreed@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2011
        The COE is 33.9 inches aft from the luff. Is that the measurement you wanted?

        Reed

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
          Reed, that is the measurement! Thanks so much. Dennis
        • Joe T
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
            I have this sail on my Teal. Wonderful sail. You will need a snotter so check my post in Michalak on How I made mine.--

            Joe T