Re: [bolger] Lily Plans (#627)?

  • Susanne@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
      Good Morning Mr. Ellsworth.
           Sorry about the delay in this response.
      Plans for LILY (Design #627) on 8 sheets are available from us for US$150.- to build one boat.  Typically plans orders are fulfilled once the payment is received.
      Lily will be a sweet boat to run.  We always liked our prototype.
      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
        Very good. Thank you for the info. I am now waiting for the MAIB articles on Lily that I ordered in hopes of getting more details on her.

        Thanks again and best regards,

        Ed Ellsworth