Lily Plans (#627)?

  • Edward Ellsworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
      I am becoming enamoured with Phil Bolger's electric launch, Lily (design #627, I believe). I ran across the article about her in WB #137. I have sent a letter (3-4 weeks ago) and then a fax 2 weeks ago) to PCB&F requesting info and availability of the plans for Lily but have not received any response. I am aware of Phil's passing so am wondering if PCB&F is no longer in business.

      If that is the case, is there anyone who knows how I could obtain these plans?

      I have just ordered the Lily articles from the Messing About in Boats archives.

      Any help with Lily info or contacts would be appreciated.

      Best regards,
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
        Ed,

        Orders are being filled but at an irregular pace. A month or more behind in correspondence is not unusual.
        All the more time to anticipate the pleasures...

        On Jun 2, 2011, at 10:57 AM, Edward Ellsworth wrote:

        I am becoming enamoured with Phil Bolger's electric launch, Lily (design #627, I believe). I ran across the article about her in WB #137. I have sent a letter (3-4 weeks ago) and then a fax 2 weeks ago) to PCB&F requesting info and availability of the plans for Lily but have not received any response. I am aware of Phil's passing so am wondering if PCB&F is no longer in business.

        If that is the case, is there anyone who knows how I could obtain these plans?

        I have just ordered the Lily articles from the Messing About in Boats archives.

        Any help with Lily info or contacts would be appreciated.

        Best regards,

        _
      • KE
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2011
          Wow. I just ask for plan info and prices, etc. A month or more wait just for that and then, if I order, another month or more wait. And then getting materials ordered, shipped and delivered. Might take longer to get the plans and materials than to build that little beauty...

          Thanks for the info. At least I know they are still in business.
        • Susanne@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
            Good Morning Mr. Ellsworth.
                 Sorry about the delay in this response.
            Plans for LILY (Design #627) on 8 sheets are available from us for US$150.- to build one boat.  Typically plans orders are fulfilled once the payment is received.
            Lily will be a sweet boat to run.  We always liked our prototype.
            Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2011
              Very good. Thank you for the info. I am now waiting for the MAIB articles on Lily that I ordered in hopes of getting more details on her.

              Thanks again and best regards,

              Ed Ellsworth