Re: [bolger] Free Boger Light Schooner & Trailer

  • Bryan Shank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hi Bernard;
      I am new here on the Bolger blog-board; and I am curious about the boat project you have here?
      Please describe and send pix; also where you are located?
      Thank you.

      with respect,
      Bryan Shank

      On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:35 AM, bernard.dekeyser <bernard.dekeyser@...> wrote:

      Free project. Built 20 yrs ago. Boat is a head turner and very fast. Parked for last 12ys. Hull needs complete rebuild, but sails, spars trailer & many parts are in good condition. Interested parties please contact me for full details and pictures.

      --
      regards,

      Bryan Shank
      505-232-6888