Free Boger Light Schooner & Trailer

  • bernard.dekeyser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Free project. Built 20 yrs ago. Boat is a head turner and very fast. Parked for last 12ys. Hull needs complete rebuild, but sails, spars trailer & many parts are in good condition. Interested parties please contact me for full details and pictures.
    • Bryan Shank
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
        Hi Bernard;
        I am new here on the Bolger blog-board; and I am curious about the boat project you have here?
        Please describe and send pix; also where you are located?
        Thank you.

        with respect,
        Bryan Shank

        --