Re: Which Bolger is this?

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 9 , May 23, 2011
      > The vee bottom TG has a different rig.

      And is decked with coaming around the cockpit.

      Gypsy is one of PCB's best rowing & sailing boats, that is, boats designed for doing both well. I think the bias is toward sailing, however, since the daggerboard and tall mast are awkward for rower. If you want to row, leave all the sailing gear at home.