Re: [bolger] Cheap trailer

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 29, 2011
      On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Roger Padvorac <roger@...> wrote:

      > Bruce, what is the dump rate per ton there?

      $141/Ton. Yes, the one time I got a trailer by junking a boat I used
      a Sawsall to break it into pieces because it was much cheaper than
      trying to dispose of a whole boat. I can't recall now, but the dump
      bill came to $150 more or less. Honestly, it was kind of fun chopping
      a 1970's era jet boat into chunks. It made the teenagers I know go
      crazy.
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 2 of 11 , May 7 2:31 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 38 KB
      I always liked double enders. OTH a transom sterned boat has a lot to offer, too.
      While not from PB&F, this little boat is from a man Phil Bolger called ingenious.